- December 8, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Taste of Jensen, a Jensen Beach holiday tradition, will be held outdoors, Tuesday, December 8, 2020, in downtown Jensen Beach. Due to the COVID-19 impact, the Taste of Jensen event will be adopting best practices to encourage a healthy and safe experience for all. Taste patrons will get the opportunity to taste and sample food and beverages from the finest eateries in Jensen Beach and be entertained with live holiday music.
The event will again feature the lighting of the community’s 26’ tall Christmas Tree that will sparkle in downtown Jensen Beach throughout the holiday season. During the event, the Town of Ocean Breeze will parade dozens of decorated golf carts through downtown Jensen Beach.
Each year participating restaurants compete for awards including People’s Choice, Best Presentation, Best Appetizer, Best Featured Entrée, Best Dessert, and Best Beverage.
Tickets are $35 per person and advance reservations are available here online, and can also be made at the Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce, Seacoast Bank (Jensen Beach Blvd. location), and Jan’s Place Restaurant. Event arrival times for guests will be staggered every 30 minutes beginning at 5:30pm through 7:30pm. The event concludes at 8pm.
The Taste of Jensen is an outdoor event and will implement appropriate policies in accordance with government COVID-19 recommended guidance to keep attendees and participants safe and healthy. Attendance to the event can be made by reservation. Each reservation will be assigned a specific arrival time. Upon arrival to the event all reservations will be confirmed, and a temperature check will be taken.
The following protocols will be followed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all taste stations and guest check-in location.
- Social distancing will be required at all taste stations and guest check-in location.
- Taste stations will frequently disinfect surfaces.
- Taste stations are recommended to use protective Plexiglas barrier.
- Face coverings and gloves are required by servers.
- Social distancing reminder signs will be placed throughout event.
- When not eating or drinking, face coverings will be recommended.
- Anyone planning to attend the event and who is not feeling well should stay home.
- Anyone who does not pass the temperature check will be prohibited from participating in the event.
The Taste of Jensen is a Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce event and sponsored by U.S. Sugar.
No refunds or exchanges in case of cancellation due to weather or COVID-19 government shutdown. Must be age 21 to consume alcohol. By purchasing this ticket, I am aware that the Taste of Jensen event is occurring outdoors in public and private property locations during a pandemic. I am aware of the COVID-19 pandemic and related government guidelines, including directives for frequent hand washing, social distancing, and use of face masks. I am voluntarily participating in the Taste of Jensen event with full knowledge of the danger involved, and agree to assume any and all risks of bodily injury, death, or property damage, whether those risk are known or unknown.